Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Oddly Enough

I think I played some form of the Stranger Danger game as kid on my PC... 96 or 97 i think

The Transformer The Transformer

My good sir,

...that was severely impressive. I believe I may have shat my trousers out of sheer glee. Good day to you.

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

When me and my homies...

...Get really "happy", we listen to this! Get 'Em Wet, Shaggy!

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

Complete fan!

For all of you out there who call Ben a greedy bastard, you have to see it from his eyes. He has a vision, and in order to make it better, it isn't cheap at all, and I'm sure he devotes more time and effort to this than most of you devote to your everyday jobs. This is his artistic passion and dream, and if at any time he wants to start charging you for his work, more power to him. An artist has to start somewhere, but once they get where they need to be, they need to start asking for money to keep up the quality, otherwise you will see his work deteriorate. Good job, Ben, Keep up the good work.

Ben Long

LefflerWebDesign responds:

Cheers buddy. For 4 years I worked on Exmortis 3 on-and-off. I ended up logging over 2000 hours of development time in the final year alone. As I have said many times previously, if it weren't for me being employed to develop the game commercially - there is no way in hell it could have been made without delivering a sub-standard product.

For those of you who purchased the game and/or stuck with me all this time - thank you for the support and for making it possible to deliver my vision.

For those of you who are disappointed or angered by the decision to make this a commercial title, I understand and I empathize with you. I hope you can understand why the series had to evolve in this manner.

But for those of you who hide behind anonymity and only seek to fuel the internet hate machine with pointless vitriol... I have no time for you. Enjoy your sad empty little lives.

Pitfall 2010! Pitfall 2010!

I HUNGER!

Ending made laugh at how hard that game was =)

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Wow!

I acyually really liked this game! All I could think was, "Die little ones, DIE!!!!" Awesome

Zelda Cover WIP v2 Zelda Cover WIP v2

BAMF!

This is truly one of the coolest Zelda mixes I have ever seen, er heard!!

Burn7 responds:

Thanks!

Nub&Scribbler - Our Mistakes 1 Nub&Scribbler - Our Mistakes 1

I love the quote in there!

Awesome song, gave me goose bumps when I heard Gandalf say, "Many that lived deserved death, some that died deserved life." A-Freaking-mazing.

Midnight Waltz Midnight Waltz

This sounds like...

...something the graceful undead would dance to!